Terms and Conditions
1) By agreeing to sign and return the booking form with your deposit you are bound to the following terms and conditions which constitute the contract between you and PilatesPlusWellness Turkey Pilates Retreats.
2) If you have any health problems which may interfere with your ability, please consult your doctor prior to your holiday as it is your responsibility to be adequately fit.
3) All participants must take out their own travel insurance to include personal loss, damage or injury and all activities they decide to participate in during their holiday. If you do not have adequate insurance we will be unable to except you on this retreat.
4) Full payment of the balance due must be made 8 weeks before departure or we reserve the right to cancel your booking and you will lose your deposit.
5) The minimum number of people participating in every retreat is 8. If the minimum group number is not met we reserve the right to cancel the holiday. Should you have already paid a deposit we will refund this back to you in full.
6) We do not accept liability for cancellations, changes or delays caused by any events which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include flight cancellations, sickness, industrial disputes, riots, fire, technical problems or other situations outside our control. If this does happen there are two options:
a) Accept our offer of a replacement holiday
b) Accept our offer of a full refund.
7) If there is a complaint about the holiday, you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the host, who will hopefully be able to take appropriate action. If you are not satisfied with their response and you feel your enjoyment of the holiday is likely to be significantly affected, we will do our best to resolve the problem.
8) If you wish for any reason to cancel your retreat, you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Cancellation will take effect from the date we receive the written confirmation. Refund and cancellation charges are as follows:
70 days or more notice before the holiday start date - £80 cancellation fee will occur and then full amount minus the cancellation fee will be refunded.
Number of days notice given before the holiday - % of holiday charge
Between 40 and 70 days notice - 30% of the holiday cost
Between 30 and 39 days notice - 50% of the holiday cost
Between 15 and 29 days notice - 75% of the holiday cost
14 days or less (or failure to join the holiday) - 100% of the holiday cost.
Accommodation is in shared twin-bedded rooms. Single occupancy rooms will incur a single supplement charge and must be booked in advance. Single travellers will be paired with another traveller of the same sex.